Parker and I recently took a seaplane fly fishing trip. It is exactly what it sounds like. The fishing ended being a little slow, but was that really the point?
Welcome to The Andy Aupperlee Explosion 5000.
The Andy Aupperlee Explosion 5000 is the official blog of Explosion 5000 Photo. Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed. Thanks for stopping by!
You can also subscribe by email by filling the field below:
Search the Explosion archives
- Please click photos to view larger versions.
- Al green: Looking good Andy. Video and photos are awesome. Take care!
- Tim Halberg: Umm…. WOW – I’m absolutely in LOVE with this wedding! What a GREAT adventure!!!! Great job and it looks like it was a TON of fun!
- sprite: Wow! Great idea and beautiful shots!
- phil: If I was made to climb that mountain and they ever got divorced, id be pissed.
- Andy: Good to hear from you, Peter. Hope you heal up quick!
Tags806 N 49th Ada Alex animation backcountry Ballard Boats Capitol Hill Chris Y Curtis C Dave Aupperlee Desiree film Fremont Gas Works Golden Gardens Golf Gus Jill Marasigan Josh Kate W Kristen A Matt M Michigan Mount Baker Music Neumos Nick P Night Photography Olympic Mountains Party Portraits Product Runway Seattle Seattle Parks Sharat skiing sunset Superfisky U-District University Village video Vistas Washington DC Wedding